Posted to uk.d-i-y
Muddymike[_2_] Muddymike[_2_] is offline

Default Myson part required

Muddymike wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

Muddymike wrote:

part number 2 TRV LST CAP is what I need.

Doesn't seem to exist in the tech info

It does exist, Myson sent me a parts list with details of it.

See https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmy95kan58...Myson.png?dl=0

OK, I just happened across that part number in another of their tech docs,
maybe you'd be more likely to find someone stocking the spare part if they
also happened to sell the CCKT (close couple kit) for low surface
temperature radiators ...

I can order the part via my local merchant, its the price they quoted that
has me looking again, £63 + VAT. Its not mission critical so I'm holding off
waiting for a plumber pal to come back to me. He remembers removing some and
should have a good used part in his lock up, but it could take months for
him to find it!

Mike