Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default McDonalds....

On Mon, 11 May 2015 01:01:55 +0100, Bob Eager wrote:

On Mon, 11 May 2015 00:12:49 +0100, Let It Be wrote:

Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Sat, 09 May 2015 22:06:22 +0100, Let It Be
wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park ... wrote:
Why do McDonalds have no gutters?...just rainwater diverters at the
drive through windows .....and about every other building in this
country does ? .....

Have you changed your name yet again Peter Hucker? Your posts seem
quite similar to that of 'Tough Guy no. 1265' and 'Uncle Peter' and
the rave from the grave one of 'PHucker'

It's not me, but I don't see what's wrong with the quite sensible
question. There's nothing magically different about a McDonalds.

I don't believe you Hucker.

Why the change to Jim GM4DHJ ah, could be to ingratiate yourself into
some radio ham's group or other to start creating chaos there?

You'll be popping up as an SNP MP next!

I'm worked it out. Jim is actually Nicola Sturgeon AICMFP.

Why have their last two leaders been named after fish?

--
It's called "Windows XP" because its full name, "The Repair Shop and Help-Desk Full Employment Act of 2006", won't fit on the box.