Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerbyBorn[_5_] DerbyBorn[_5_] is offline

Default McDonalds....

I remember going on a customer service course years ago and the wumman
was going on and on about how good Macs were always asking if you
wanted this and that implying that this was all about customer
service....I stood up and said look behind the drive through order
window and you will see a sign that says SELL UP ...and walked
out....

I don't have a problem with the concept of them trying to sell more. you
can decline. Occasionally they may tempt you. Customer service includes,
clean premises, clean toilets, staff trained to try to communicate, etc. I
thik they do a good job.