Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default Radiator valves wrong way round?

On Sat, 09 May 2015 08:56:00 +0000, DerbyBorn wrote:

?

cheers, cd.

Most TRVs are multi directional.

I have some TRVs on the return - they are supposed to be reversable -
but they start fluttering as they close and cause resonation. I intend
to rotate them 90 degrees rather than swap ends.

I have a rad in the utility room I've had to disable because of the
terrible racket the TRV made by resonation. I never knew the reason. So
it could just be that that rad is connected up the wrong way around, then?