CMF

Default AA battary capacity, Ah (?)

Rex,

Thanks. I just checked old messages, and you said you didn't read the
warning that my manual has. If you have the manual, can you look at page 42
in the users guide. Mine says: Caution: Do not use rechargeable batteries
with your HP Photosmart 215 digital camera.

If yours says this and they still work okay, then I will order some lickety
split. If your manual doesn't have this, then I wonder if they eliminated
this issue and you have an improved camera?

"Rex B" wrote in message
|Instead of all this testing, I could just get the charger and some
|batteries, I just don't want to find out it won't work because this

camera,
|apparently an older model of the HP215, needs the alkaline voltage rush,

so
|to speak.

As soon as I find my other two NiMh AAs, I'll pop them in my HP215 camera.

have no doubt they will work fine. Will report.