Allodoxaphobia

Default European Phones and US phones

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:58:31 GMT, ELAL hath writ:
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:14:22 GMT, Elmer Bataitis
wrote:

My stepson lives in Germany and I almost bought him a wireless phone for
a few bucks. But just before I went to spend the money realized that the
phone wiring systems may differ.
Does anyone know or have a refernce to
what is the Euro phone jack (size and specs)

First, there is no such thing as THE euro phone jack. Across europe
you can find the most bizare (and incompatible!) shapes and sizes.

Hell, how about *across the hall* in a Rome hotel?
What a country.

Jonesy