Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park ... Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park ... is offline

Default McDonalds....

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 09 May 2015 22:06:22 +0100, Let It Be
wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park ... wrote:
Why do McDonalds have no gutters?...just rainwater diverters at the
drive through windows .....and about every other building in this
country does ? .....

Have you changed your name yet again Peter Hucker? Your posts seem quite
similar to that of 'Tough Guy no. 1265' and 'Uncle Peter' and the rave
from
the grave one of 'PHucker'

It's not me, but I don't see what's wrong with the quite sensible
question. There's nothing magically different about a McDonalds.

Why was the guitar teacher arrested?
For fingering A minor.

that is what I thought .....