Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT; Education

On 09/05/15 20:12, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I had a look at the 31 year ape boy and man beast girlfriend who still live
with his parents next door.
She had put a photo of her family there and it was like a photo from the
Munsters. She really should not have done it.

Are the parents normal?

I gave her messages a brief look at, but lost interest after:- dude, g8,
tonite @ me plce, xxxxxx and loads more crap.

I had a student send me a job request like that once. I sent it back
with a request to speak English.

The other people I have looked at are just about the same.
The old CB Radios had more intelligent people using them.

I was going to say it was because a CB require some effort to put
together - but somehow some people manage to get a PC going long enough
to post broken english. I blame Apple...