Sofie

Default European Phones and US phones

Elmer Bataitis:
For a "few bucks" he can buy a phone there..... I would guess that the
shipping alone will cost more than the phone.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Elmer Bataitis" wrote in message

My stepson lives in Germany and I almost bought him a wireless phone for
a few bucks. But just before I went to spend the money realized that the
phone wiring systems may differ. Does anyone know or have a refernce to
what is the Euro phone jack (size and specs) and what are the values on
the lines?

Elmer Bataitis "Hot dog! Smooch city here I come!"
Planetech Services -Hobbes
585-442-2884
"Proudly wearing and displaying, as a badge of honor,
the straight jacket of conventional thought." - C.
Cagle