Posted to uk.d-i-y
Johnny B Good Johnny B Good is offline

Default OT; Education

On Sat, 09 May 2015 11:48:34 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park ...
wrote:

Which prompts the question; just how bad is our education system?

tee hee Glasgow slang is wursur ......

Just a word to the wise (I hope!), Jim.

You *do* realise, don't you, that using the phrase "tee hee" in usenet
postings endows upon you the persona of a "Beano" character prone to
nervous titterings?

Actually, for me at least, that phrase rather puts me in mind of Billy
Bradshaw, a character from an ongoing comedy saga aired by Radio
Merseyside in daily five minute episodes.

I'm just suggesting that you might want to pick another way of
demonstrating 'amusement'. Even the old and tired "LOL" would be, imo, a
much safer way[1] to emphasise the humerous aspect of your usenet
postings.

[1] take note of the dangers sort of exemplified he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLVw6veyJUk :-)

--
Johnny B Good