Marvin Moss

Default Electronic Repair These Days !

I love to fix VCR's, 2-way radios, TV's, CD Players, ham radios, CB radios,
etc. I fix the stuff for free because I love the challenge of fixing exotic
equipment. I learn so much more and get a chance to use all of my scopes,
sig. gen.'s, etc. I only charge for parts and since I have dozens of old
dud chassis' I get a lot of the parts for free, too. It is so much fun I
can't tell you how happy it makes me to see the results of my repair and the
very happy person who receives the fruits of my labor.

Oh, yes, I am retired and don't need to make a living at it. It is just a
hobby to me.