Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ at the Holiday Hacienda ... Jim GM4DHJ at the Holiday Hacienda ... is offline

Default Letterbox Alert finished!

did you know all posties have a competition going as to how long in a year
they can wear shorts? ......

Our usual postie is a young, pretty blonde woman, but sadly she

ours is an old ugly blonde wummin'....but she is nice

~never~ wears shorts. In the local town the male posties do seem to
wear shorts A LOT, but I have a feeling this has more to do with some
kinky desire to feel the wind blowing around the mouse in the house
than just keeping cool. Next time you see a male postie in shorts,
observe whether he squats down a lot to investigate his bike. Any
excuse to free the mouse!

well the guy in the next caravan to me here is a postie and he told me all
about it.....not the mouse bit......tee hee