Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris French Chris French is offline

Default Diy gas .....

In message , Clive
George writes
On 07/05/2015 18:27, Tim Watts wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
There's no such thing as a compentent DIYer any more according to the
law applied to working on gas. You MUST be qualified in that area of gas
you're working on, AND (Note the AND it's not an OR function) gas safe
registared. So unless you're gas safe registered and qualified in that
area then you can't DIY gas.

With respect, ********. *If* you are competent you can legally work on
your own gas supply. Regardless of what some of the trade bodies try to
tell you.

Thank you for backing me up.

I thought everyone on the group knew the score...

I remember going through this a few months ago with whisky-dave. He
doesn't understand.

Oh, I'm sure he does, I think he just is deliberately argumentative -
going on his behaviour on other threads, where he will just go on and on
and on.

--
Chris French