Posted to uk.d-i-y
Timothy Murphy[_2_] Timothy Murphy[_2_] is offline

Default [OT] Election 2015

Andy Burns wrote:

But perhaps Cameron's 'renegotiating' ahead of that referendum will
grind enough sharp corners off the EU that after we vote to stay in,
most people won't have so much to moan about Europe, so no distraction
requiring UKIP come the next general election ...

In my view, Europe is a bastion of sanity, tolerance and democracy,
besieged by lunatics of one hue or another.
Step out of the EU and you are in another world.
That doesn't mean the EU is well-run. It isn't, it is very badly run.
It needs urgent, radical reform.
But people think that in every country in the EU.
Cameron is knocking at an open door, as far as EU reform is concerned.
He has the opportunity to lead Europe to a better, dare I say more British,
future.

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net