Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dr. Sandringham Dr. Sandringham is offline

Default alt.internet.talk.haven

On Thu, 07 May 2015 13:15:38 +0100, White Spirit wrote:

On 07/05/2015 13:06, News wrote:

In message , Ophelia
writes

"White Spirit" wrote in message

On 06/05/2015 19:46, Ophelia wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message

Are wimmin allowed?

Who can stop you?

Attitudes. I don't care about that in political groups because I
have interest in that, but here? I don't know.

I can honestly say that I have never seen females discriminated against
in this group just for being female. There can be mickey taking, the
language can be robust, fools are not always suffered gladly but pure
discrimination? No.

In uk.legal, I have seen Ophelia's gender being used against her.

"Judith"[1] in particular uses misogyny in his[1] hitherto relentless
attacks on her.

[1] only an internet sock-name; sometimes he is James Michael Schmitt,
sometimes Walter Smith; and so on.