Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default #*?#@?!! health and bloody safety

"Nightjar.me.uk" "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote in message
On 07/05/2015 22:42, Rod Speed wrote:

"Nightjar.me.uk" "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote in message
On 07/05/2015 22:22, Rod Speed wrote:
Nightjar.me.uk" "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote
GB wrote
Nightjar cpb@ wrote

Around two children a year die from hanging themselves on blind
cords in this country.

So, why not offer a child friendly break away version for those to
whom it matters and a stronger version for the rest of us?

So, you can guarantee that no child will ever enter a particular
house?

I can be sure that no child is ever likely to enter my house while I
am alive.

No you can't, particularly when you are out of the country or in
hospital etc...

Yes I can, unless they break in, when I don't see their safety as my
responsibility.

The law says otherwise.

The law says I can't lay mantraps.

Yes.

It does not say I have to make my house any safer for intruders than it is
for me.

Wrong.