Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wind turbines a complete waste of money

On 07/05/15 10:20, Jacko wrote:

On 06/05/15 22:52, Jacko wrote:

On 06/05/15 21:28, Jacko wrote:

On 06/05/15 15:59, Dennis@home wrote:

The sad fact is that our civilisation will collapse, not in a
nuclear
holocaust, not on a welter of dangerous waste, but in a welter of
incompetence, because in the end, democracy has proved but one
thing:
mots people are too stupid to vote.

Well tomorrow we will see hoe many are stupid enough to vote UKIP.

Well tomorrow we will see how many are stupid enough not to vote
UKIP.

Nothing stupid about realising that there isn't a lot of point in
voting for a party that might get 3 MPs elected if they are lucky.

Extremely stupid to not realise there is every point in voting for a
party that has already put immigration, EU membership and energy
policy up for debate.

Irrespective of having any MPs at all..

But if it has already done that, what is the point in voting for that
party now ?

To keep those items on the agenda. You don't actually believe that
Cameron and Miliband care a toss about referenda or immigration if
they are *not* bleeding supprt to UKIP?

IMO both of them will have much more important things on
their minds than either of those in the next couple of days.

Look at out Tim here, tells you the tories are the party of a
referendum on Europe. Well they promised one last time and nothing
happened, till UKIP started gaining seats in local and MEP terms.

Now they are promising another: That promise will never ever be
followed through. Been there, done that.

But voting for UKIP today won't change that.

It will if 20% of the voters vote that way.