Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Washing machine in my bathroom ....

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Chuckle. I recall a tale and do not know if it grew in the telling of a
nicely tiled bathroom where a person fitted a washing machine at one
corner. After about two months, the tiles started to fall off the walls at
spin time. This was an upstairs room with a wooden floor.
Brian

I had a report once from a person in a block of flats that the whole
building was shaking and about to collapse...it was a wummin' on the ground
floor who had a washing machine that was very badly out of balance and she
had wedged the machine under the worktop!! ....she couldn't afford a new
machine she told me ...