Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default Boris.

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"Bod" wrote in message
On 06/05/2015 19:21, Another John wrote:
In article ,
John Rumm wrote:

This may amuse some of you who don't get the BBC1 London news.

Boris was at the hustings yesterday, and one of the 'photo
opportunities'
was of him posting a Tory leaflet through a letterbox. But the house
chosen had one of those 'no circulars or leaflets' notices on the
letterbox. Which he noticed and commented on - but posted it anyway.

So the Mayor of London doesn't give a stuff about the reasonable
requirement of the householder. Which even the 'immigrants' who
normally
post such things generally comply with. ;-)

oh FFS shut up you whining lefty ****

Its nice that we can have high class debate in this group...

+1

Personally I think TNP has got crankier in the last few months, which is
very disappointing, given his former stalwart D-I-Y character. And I'm
afraid he'll be in an even worse mood after tomorrow.

John

p.s. Up here in the savage North we hardly ever use that "c" word --
seems to be a southern thing. It's extremely offensive [when used as
southerner use it].

Oi! I'm a southerner and around our area that word is shunned upon.
Don't tar us all with the same brush. There's a time and a place for that
sort of language.

Bull**** is that. I've worked in the south and remember the word being
used all of the time................. if not more than in the north.
"Ya fackin cant" is the way that pikey southerner try to speak the word.
It is used freely all over the ****ry. Not that you would know.

****s are useful.
Lots of people here aren't and therefore shouldn't be called ****s.