Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cash Cash is offline

Default Boris.

Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

This may amuse some of you who don't get the BBC1 London news.

Boris was at the hustings yesterday, and one of the 'photo
opportunities' was of him posting a Tory leaflet through a
letterbox. But the house chosen had one of those 'no circulars or
leaflets' notices on the letterbox. Which he noticed and commented
on - but posted it anyway.

Then let the householder have the notice say: 2015 election - no
political leaflets of canvassers. As it is I ignore the ones that say
no leaflets, because most of them look old enough to predate the
current occupants.

I'm afraid that if I were at home and you ignored the brightly coloured, A4
notice politely telling you not to post your rubbish through my letterbox,
then a 6ft tall, rather grumpy old sod who's built like a brick crapper,
would be returning your leaflet by 'posting' it through that gobby,
over-large orifice just under your nose - especially if your are a hated
UKIPer, Tory or Lib Dem!

May the vote go badly against that unholy trinity tomorrow.