Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Help with excel formula

On 06/05/2015 21:31, GB wrote:
On 06/05/2015 20:57, ss wrote:

It might help if the OP simply says what he wants to achieve?

I have 12 columns for months each month containing 3 columns
apps/sales/% In the rpws for those columns various products.
At the bottom od the % column is the % for that month.

So in all I have 36 columns If for example we are 3 months gone, then I
want to add the totals for each of those % columns and divide by 3.

This will give me an average %. In doing this I want cells that are zero
to be shown as blank With the formula I have although some cells look
blank they do in fact contain a zero which the formula picks up on.

A few posts down I have a link to an image of the sheet.

yES, IT'S CLEAR NOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, AND WHAT'S GOING WRONG. (Ooops
caps.)

What's the formula in cell Q18?

Have you tried:
=IF(P180,O18/P18,"")