Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Washing machine in my bathroom ....

On 06/05/15 21:08, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , Tim Watts
escribió:

Ironically that is actually worse because it means that someone will
come in and see a socket and plug in a hairdryer next to the shower.

They'd have to: a) pull the machine out first and b) work out how to
undo the front of the weatherproof socket, both of which your average
female wielding a hairdryer is unlikely to do IMO.

Fair enough - sounds like that meets the intent.

Anyway, it's my house and I'll do what I bleeding well like

Well - you did ask