Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] cl@isbd.net is offline

Default buying a gas hob from Italy - "gas safe" problems?

wrote:
On Monday, 8 October 2012 11:27:13 UTC+1, RobertL wrote:
The hob we want to buy is significantly cheaper (almost 50%) if we buy

it directly from Italy (where it is made) instead of from the UK retailer.

Would that be Ilve/Brittannia by any chance?

Would there be any problems from the "gas safe" point of view? Is there

perhaps some safety mark required in the UK that would be missing from
the italian model?

As far as I understand it if it's from the EU you can use it in the UK.

--
Chris Green
ยท