Robin S.

Default 2.4Ghz phone vs 900Mhz Spread Spectrum

"lcoe" wrote in message

(you haul ;-)

i am looking at some of the newer Uniden offerings w/two handsets and
wonder how much/if i will gain anything over my current setup which
actually works well(900Mhz SS Vtech) these past 5yrs.

From my limited experience, I would keep what you've got if you like it. My
girlfriend's sister bought a 2.4GHz system (quite expensive although I don't
remember exactly how much) and their other 900MHz system is more reliable.

Mind you, I have a 900MHz system that works well except it's got old battery
technology in it and the (expensive) battery keeps dieing after about 12
months. I think it's time for an upgrade.

Regards,

Robin