Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Pix, The most amaing places on Earth?

On 2015-05-06, F news@nowhere wrote:
On 05/05/2015 08:52, Broadback wrote:
On 05/05/2015 08:12, Rod Speed wrote:

"harryagain" wrote in message
http://www.boredpanda.com/earth-photos-look-alien/

Because they are obvious fakes, particularly #7 and #27.

You can check that #27 looks nothing like that using google earth.
They certainly look stunning, but how accurate is the colour?

Most have been Photoshopped beyond all reason.

I am *so* tired of "photos" that owe more to P/S than to physical
reality, and especially to everything being routinely passed through
the HDR filter.

Indeed. I thing you could even polish a turd and make it look "amasing"
with Photoshop.

Tim

Properly polished turds look pretty cool anyway.