Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_5_] bert[_5_] is offline

Default OT Immigration Nigel Farage

In article , Capitol
writes
Fredxxx wrote:
On 03/05/2015 16:54, harryagain wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Its not the different political view, its the reason why its held.

I hold my views because I'd like a fair deal for all my fellow men.
Regardless of race or religion, etc.

Something right wingers will never ever understand.

You mean you want to sponge off people that work harder/are cleverer than
you.

That's one of looking at it, another is a humane approach. Just look at
those stats regarding pregnant / childbirthing women in the US. Is that
a civilised society.

And form a society of spongers that always fails when the money
/credit runs
out.

I do agree here. My main complaint is that work, for many, doesn't pay.

I see the "fair" word has cropped up again. When used in
politics it always means more taxation for a hard worker.

Used a lot but never defined. Now being joined by "progressive"
--
bert