Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - none of the above

On 05/05/15 19:04, wrote:
David wrote:
I'm finding it very hard to select a candidate to vote for.
The choice of party might be slightly easier ...

My standard advice if you can't pick a party is to pick a person,
but it seems you've already attempted that.

We don't have a "None of the Above" option on the ballot paper.
If I had started earlier (with the time, money, inclination) I could have
formed the None of the Above party.

The None of The Above Party has already been formed. It is not legal
to have a registered description "None of the above", so they are
called "Above and Beyond". Their sole policy is to have "None of the
above" placed on ballot papers.

By all estimations, we're heading for a hung parliament - which might be
a good thing as all politicians seem to do is break stuff.

Stamp duty aside which they finally fixed - but that took long enough...