Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] jgh@mdfs.net is offline

Default OT - none of the above

David wrote:
I'm finding it very hard to select a candidate to vote for.
The choice of party might be slightly easier ...

My standard advice if you can't pick a party is to pick a person,
but it seems you've already attempted that.

We don't have a "None of the Above" option on the ballot paper.
If I had started earlier (with the time, money, inclination) I could have
formed the None of the Above party.

The None of The Above Party has already been formed. It is not legal
to have a registered description "None of the above", so they are
called "Above and Beyond". Their sole policy is to have "None of the
above" placed on ballot papers.

jgh