Posted to uk.d-i-y
Muddymike[_2_] Muddymike[_2_] is offline

Default Myson part required

We have Myson LST radiators in part of the house and two of them have the
same problem. The plastic housing for the remote bellows that operate the
TRV have broken on both.

See image
https://www.dropbox.com/s/me42do1kde...0part.jpg?dl=0

Any ideas where I can get a replacement. Myson have not bothered replying
to emails I have sent them asking if they have a parts stockist, and Google
throws up so much crap that its like looking for a needle in a haystack
among the search results.

Mike

Myson eventually replied after a second email. Of course they don't sell the
part I need, only a full kit. Quoted £63 plus VAT by local merchant!

Mike