Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default If the EU adopt this...

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
It's now relatively expensive and complicated to be able to diagnose
even a simple engine or even transmission faults. That's assuming the
owners have even an inkling about how a car works let alone any
desire to service/maintain it themselves. So we get back to what I
said:

You can buy code readers for most cars these days. Usually for less than
the cost of an oil service at a dealer.

The fact is like many things these days, most can't be bothered to learn
how a car works. Far more fun as a kid playing computer games.

--
*Income tax service - We‘ve got what it takes to take what you've got.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.