Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Brown[_2_] Simon Brown[_2_] is offline

Default OT Royal announcement

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , gareth
wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
In article , gareth
wrote:

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mr Pounder Esquire" writes:
Their castles, not our castles. Their palaces, not our palaces.

The only ones which are theirs are Balmoral Castle and Sandringham
House.
All the others are owned by the British state.

But the British State is a monarchy.

A constitutional monarchy. Not the same thing.

Au contraire, for we Brits are condemned to be second-class citizens
compared to the rest of Europe in that we can never aspire to be head
of state, and those who kowtow to the infestation of monarchy by
becoming MPs are obliged to swear allegiance to that desperate disease.

You want to be head of state?

No evidence that he does.

You must be completely hatstand.

Brenda has provided continuity these 60 years

And managed fine without continuity before she showed up.

and may need to do so even more in the coming months.

Not a chance.

When she pegs it, with any luck Brian will abdicate immediately in favour
of William.

Not a chance, he's too much of a posturing fool for that.

And Bill is completely useless anyway.