Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Royal announcement

"Bod" wrote in message
On 03/05/2015 12:13, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 03/05/2015 10:22, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
On 02/05/2015 23:00, Huge wrote:
On 2015-05-02,
wrote:
On Saturday, 2 May 2015 13:55:00 UTC+1, Huge wrote:
And if we emulated the French

What would you like to emulate about the French?

Their cheese.

The French are now preferring our English cheeses, like Cheddar.

BULL****.

British cheese makers: Why even France wants a bite of our cheese:
http://www.theguardian.com/small-bus...france-exports

Nothing like the original claim.

How British cheese took over the world (even the French love it):
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddr...h-love-it.html

Again, nothing like the original claim.

British artisan cheese makers beat the French at their own game

You haven't provided any evidence of that.

Cheese making in the UK is at an all-time high with more varieties being
produced by artisans here than in France

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Brit...05488031821824

Again, nothing like the original claim.