Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default OT Royal announcement

On 03/05/15 14:21, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"Fredxxx" wrote in message
On 03/05/15 12:11, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"Bod" wrote in message
On 03/05/2015 09:27, harryagain wrote:
"Bod" wrote in message
On 03/05/2015 06:32, harryagain wrote:
On 02/05/15 18:50, Tim Watts wrote:
On 02/05/15 18:24, Fredxxx wrote:

Maybe, but I hate the idea of a president even more.

Me too.

Anyway, apart from Charlie boy, Princess Kate and Willie seem
quite
popular. Kate seems to have Diana's touch without the naivety.

Diana's touch? Like the Glove of Death? That was one seriously
****ed
up
female.

I met here once.
She was great.

The vast majority of people in this country thought she was great
and
she
was extremely popular all over the world. Only the blind couldn't
see
that.

Only the ones that never met her.

Most people never met her, but they still thought she was great.

Most people correctly think that she was a slut.

Well I wasn't going to actually say that.

I am afraid she was pretty representative of a not very intelligent but
grasping and devious Sloane Ranger of that era.

Who after maturing would rather not have been married to Prince Charlie.

The fact he needed to rekindle his relationship with Camilla shortly
after
the royal wedding speaks volumes.

The relationship with Camilla did not need rekindling, he never stopped
shagging her.

Oh he did for a bit.

Nar.

Royals are like that.

--
Everything you read in newspapers is absolutely true, except for the rare
story of which you happen to have first-hand knowledge. - Erwin Knoll