Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT-ish: "Powerwall" - will change the way the world uses energy

On 03/05/15 12:36, Simon Brown wrote:

Yes, you claimed 'they are with merit', that is wrong.

I just listed the merits. You can go places, they are by all accounts a
very fun drive (judging by all the vids on Youtube). And they are quiet
and clean at the point of use. And the fact about having to plan
refuelling is going to lessen in fairly short order. I want to rent one
for a couple of days, perhaps in America next year, just for giggles.
(Couldn't afford to rent for longer!).

Being "hideously expensive" does not mean they don't have merit.