Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT-ish: "Powerwall" - will change the way the world uses energy

On 03/05/15 13:51, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Tim Watts
wrote:

On 03/05/15 10:19, Tim Streater wrote:

Now, at least the way I drive, after 170 miles, I rather find a 30 min
break with a coffee and a good walk around to be a necessity.

Are you one of these people who drives on the brakes, and sits 3
microns behind the car in front at all speeds?

Please tell me how you made that mental leap - I am actually fascinated!

:-)

If you need a break that frequently on a journey, I deduce you drive
like a manioc. Unless you're going at 35mph the whole way, perhaps?

No - I just take my breaks at recommended intervals is (about 100-120
miles in my case) doing 60mph average on the motorway (M25 4-5 lanes of
side to side traffic). This happens to be when I judge I should have a
break. Besides my knees get annoyed by being unable to straighten after
about the same time.

So I still don't know what you're on about...