Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default OTish; Laptops

On 02/05/2015 18:55, Tim Watts wrote:
On 02/05/15 17:30, Bod wrote:

I dunno, but I have access to all of my stuff *all* of the time and even
when the internet is down.
I don't use the cloud etc.

This has 320GB hard drive:

http://chromebooks-review.toptenrevi...ok-review.html

I totally agree with you though.

Chromebooks are a blessing for the likes of schools and parents of
schoolkids.

But if they get some options so you can carry your life around with you,
that will get my vote.

Alas only 11.6".

Can you not use a USB or portable hard drive?

You can, and if you do this all the time doubtless you will find it
easy. My wife has never managed to remember how to, and on the rare
occasions where she asks me to copy, edit, or print something I find it
so unintuitive that these days I get her to email me an attachment. (She
can normally manage to do that).