Sofie

Default the end for servicers?

Ray L. Volts:
Reading between the lines of your posting here you are guessing that there
will be a lot of techs and shops that will soon get out of the
business........ that is good for the ones that have make the proper
investments and are prepared to stay because they will now get the repair
jobs that the out of business shops were once getting.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Ray L. Volts" wrote in message

"Jack" wrote in message
.. .
I do! And alread am doing HDTV. Big bucks for servicing this stuff. I'm

not
quitting and Im 58.

"Ray L. Volts" wrote in message

snip (it hurts to snip yourself!)

How many of you actually see a bright future in servicing consumer
electronics?

Thats's all well and good for the next few years, and for people who

aren't
10-20 years away from retirement. But what happens 10 years from now when
we have 1/4" thin displays with minuscule power requirements? I think

it's
gonna mean big trouble for shop owners.