Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default OT-ish: "Powerwall" - will change the way the world uses energy

On Sun, 3 May 2015 10:51:49 +0100
"tim....." wrote:

When stopped at a service area in Germany in March, I noticed an
area specifically designated for electric cars that needed
recharging. Each parking spot had a chargepoint provided. Recharge
the car, go get a meal, recharge yourself.

and in 2 hours time rinse and repeat

and in another 2 hour rinse and repeat

just how many meals a day are drivers of electric cars supposed to
eat?

tim

No idea, I don't drive one. I just saw the chargepoints. But German
rest areas tend to have much better food than the M1 does, so it would
be a better experience.

--
Davey.