Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Royal announcement

On 02/05/15 21:52, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"Bod" wrote in message
On 02/05/2015 18:46, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
Huge writes:
Someone else who's never been to Versailles. It's rammed with tourists,
and
the French executed their royals hundreds of years ago, which is the
best
thing that could happen to them.

That's probably why the French* spend so much money coming
here to see our royals. They might not bother if they still
had their own.

*Americans and French being the biggest spending foreign
tourists here.

Yup and one of the main attractions is our Royal family/Buck house and
also our palaces and castles.

Their castles, not our castles. Their palaces, not our palaces.
Keep tugging the old forelock.

You've got enough castles to visit - why do you want more?