geoff

Default AAA battery chargers

In message , Tim Downie
writes

"Colin Blackburn" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:03:31 -0000, Tim Downie
wrote:

Are there any AAA battery chargers that charge each battery

individually?

Yes. Mine does. It charges between 1 and 4 AA or AAA batteries (Nimh or
Nicad) It's called the GP Powerbank Smart. GP do a variety of chargers and
batteries. I think I got it from budgetbatteries.co.uk

Thanks Colin. It would certainly seem to fill the bill (at a price). Seems
disproportionately expensive compared to the chargers that work in pairs but
I suppose that's just market forces.

Why not buy 12 batteries (with a decent capacity) then you can charge
them 4 at a time and use them 3 at a time
--
geoff