Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Brown[_2_] Simon Brown[_2_] is offline

Default Synthetic fuel from green energy - News

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Simon Brown
wrote:

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 1 May 2015 08:13:58 +1000, "Simon Brown"
wrote:

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
m...
On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 21:55:37 +1000, "Simon Brown"
wrote:

The only Wozniak that I'm aware of is Stephen Wozniak of Apple fame.
According to his Wiki entry, the only thing he's done with aircraft is
to crash one.

I didn't say his had anything to do with aircraft.

So you talk in riddles.

Everyone else understood what I meant there.

As I said, you are a smart-arse, and you have no
concept of what is meant by a serious breakthrough.

I didn't say his was a serious breakthrough, just
that he did what he did in his shed/garage.

You kept saying what he did was a significant breakthrough.

No I didnt, I said that he did what he did in his shed/garage.