Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Immigration Nigel Farage

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Its not the different political view, its the reason why its held.

I hold my views because I'd like a fair deal for all my fellow men.
Regardless of race or religion, etc.

So do I, but that's nit why you hold your views.

You hold them because you are either too stupid or too hypocritical to
see that the very last way your stated desires will ever be achieved is
by supporting the political ideologies that you do.

Something right wingers will never ever understand.

My contempt is not for your politics, its for your own stupidity and
bigotry that allows you to make a statement like that.