Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default OT Immigration Nigel Farage

On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 18:24:36 +0100, Nightjar "cpb"@ wrote:

On 30/04/2015 16:37, whisky-dave wrote:
Also note that not a single one is Polish, but in 2011 there were over
1/2 million Polish in the UK. Not counting other nationailities of
course.
And that was 4 years ago.

So spouting that the UK has a low number of refugess and asylum seekers
is completely missing the point, some might think delibratly.

Do try to keep your attributions straight. Dave Plowman wrote about the
immigration rate. I wrote about the numbers of asylum seekers. If you
wish to dispute the immigration figures, you should be replying to DP.

I wonder why not many Poles seek asylum in the UK. Can anybody think of a
reason for that?

Whisky Dave, you really are truly special.