Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default OT Immigration Nigel Farage

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
In article ,
Nightjar cpb@ insert my surname here.me.uk wrote:
We are also far from the most popular destination in the EU. In 2104,
we
were the sixth most popular choice, with the number of asylum seekers
being:

I'm also far from clear why Farage assumes those running away from
religious extremists - and willing to risk death in the process - are
going to be the very same religious extremists.

I'm also far from clear why Plowman assumes they are running away from
religious extremists or why Plowman assumes that Farage assumes that
they are going to be the very same religious extremists.

I suppose it was too much to assume you understood what asylum means.

**** all of those are seeking asylum.

In short it would seem to be just the usual straw men from the usual
lefty****

I did find it amusing seeing Farage berating the EU for its policies
being
the reason there is poverty in Africa, etc. As if he gave a monkeys.

Does anybody give a monkeys?