Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default OT Immigration Nigel Farage

Nightjar cpb@ wrote:
On 30/04/2015 18:03, Capitol wrote:
As UKIP are the only party with a valid immigration policy,...

That is entirely a matter of opinion and I disagree with you.

UKIP are locked out of Tonights
Question Time for leaders even though their share of the vote is higher
than the limpdems!

We won't know what share of the vote they have until after next
Thursday. All else is conjecture.

We now have achieved censorship in our national
broadcaster. How do you like that? Do you support it?

It is no more censorship than is omitting the SNP, who are far more
likely to be important in the next parliament, or the Greens. It is
simply speaking to the leaders of the three parties with the most MPs.
That may or may not change next week, but for this week, it is still the
case that they are the three main parliamentary parties.

So you do support cesorship, I expected so.