Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi and Lidl sliding compound mitre saws

In article ,
fred wrote:
A bit small but serviceable, larger would be a lot heavier.

It really depends what you want it for. I've had three of these sliding
saws - each one bigger than the previous, purely because I found the
smaller one too restrictive. But obviously, the cost goes up. Other thing
is just how accurately will they do say a 90 degree chop. Cheaper ones
generally won't be that good. I've ended up with a Makita with a 305mm
blade. ;-)

I'm willing to bet anyone buying a small slider for the first time will
soon be wishing it was bigger.

--
*Just give me chocolate and nobody gets hurt

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.