R. Steve Walz

Default Alternate treatment for depression

bigmike wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
bigmike wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
Kevin Aylward wrote:

George Buyanovsky wrote:
"Kevin Aylward" wrote in message

I'll re-phrase. Standard QM, says there is no direct cause and
effect.

You exaggerated:
Probably statement "there is cause/effect correlation" is more
appropriate

I already addressed the statistical nature of cause and effect, I

used
the qualify "direct" to highlight what I think is missed by many

doing
QM. Its easy to do all the sums, get your PhD, yet still not have it
sink in that QM fundamentally says "things happen without a cause".

As I
noted, its why Feynmann says "no one understand QM". Without

bringing it
to a clear head one simply does not, imo, understand how really
profound, and how at odds it is to conventional understanding QM is.

Kevin Aylward
-----------------
I don't know why you find this so hard to understand, but we really
do KNOW that "things happen without a cause", except that the "cause"
in that phrase is some process within reality. It does NOT preclude
all possible lives existing, and each being separated by each being
a different outcome such that each is Determined yet without Cause,
even a Divine one.
-Steve
--

Go outside on a clear night Steve, when it's easy to see many stars in

the
sky, look into the heavens above, and clear your mind of the idea that

we
have a clue what life is all about. Let the mystery and wonder of it all
come back into your heart and mind. As much as I love science, if your

not
careful, it can strip these basic, wonderful, human attributes from you.

----------------------
Garbage. Only an ass hides his superstition behind the romance of
mystery.
-Steve

It's not superstition Steve, it's the unknown. And the mystery of life will
remain unknown. What's more, there's not a damm thing you can do about it.
Get all the degrees you want. Read all the books you want. Do all the
calculations you can come up with, invent any theory you wish, and they will
never do you any good. The essence of life is in your thoughts, your
desires, your dreams and your emotions, not in any physical properties. If
science is your only tool to understanding, then a 3 year old has a better
understanding of life then you do. And that's a fact. But you know all of
this all ready, don't you Steve? I'll play along....

All you said, while true, is still just posturing. My Science is as
simple as pie, it isn't overly complex, strained, or calculated. The
essence of my Science is in my thoughts, desires, dreams, and emotion.
Life is just a tool the Infinite uses to exist.

Imagine, accusing me of not being poetic enough!!
-Steve
--
-Steve Walz ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!! With Schematics Galore!!