Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Synthetic fuel from green energy - News

On 30/04/15 09:59, wrote:
On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 08:28:00 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 30/04/15 08:26,
wrote:
On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 07:21:22 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

The proles always drive Fords et al.
The rich drive BMWs.
Eccentric old Pensioners
drive into walls and other cars

G.Harman

There, I fixed that for you.

Is that wishful thinking about Harry?

Could well be

My mother drive slap bang into a stationary lorry and wrote her mini
off. 'I forgot where the brake pedal was'.

She forgot almost everything before the end.

Her last words to me apart from 'it hurts' were 'I've been out for a
walk with my mother'

She (her mother) died in 1968.

G.Harman