Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Synthetic fuel from green energy - News

On 29/04/2015 16:36, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , GB

No green technology exists without massive subsidies. Its all a house of
cards.

It's cheaper to pump oil out of the ground than to recycle plastics,
etc. But there are hidden costs involved in the pumping, such as the
costs of waste disposal and the long term effects on the environment
for future generations. I think that our generation will be viewed as
incredibly wastrel litter louts.

Pious twaddle.

It is fascinating that this particular topic generates so much heat -
alas, none of which can be harnessed.

You mean as in the same way that we view with contempt generations in
the 17th and 8th centuries who cut down the forests of southern England
to provide wood to build ships with? Those *arseholes* !! Why didn't
they think of the future and leave those primeval forests alone for
*us* to enjoy?