R. Steve Walz

Default Alternate treatment for depression

Kevin Aylward wrote:

George Buyanovsky wrote:
"Kevin Aylward" wrote in message

I'll re-phrase. Standard QM, says there is no direct cause and
effect.

You exaggerated:
Probably statement "there is cause/effect correlation" is more
appropriate

I already addressed the statistical nature of cause and effect, I used
the qualify "direct" to highlight what I think is missed by many doing
QM. Its easy to do all the sums, get your PhD, yet still not have it
sink in that QM fundamentally says "things happen without a cause". As I
noted, its why Feynmann says "no one understand QM". Without bringing it
to a clear head one simply does not, imo, understand how really
profound, and how at odds it is to conventional understanding QM is.

Kevin Aylward

-----------------
I don't know why you find this so hard to understand, but we really
do KNOW that "things happen without a cause", except that the "cause"
in that phrase is some process within reality. It does NOT preclude
all possible lives existing, and each being separated by each being
a different outcome such that each is Determined yet without Cause,
even a Divine one.
-Steve
--
-Steve Walz ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!! With Schematics Galore!!